Search This Blog

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Updates!

Howdy, all!

So, as you may have noticed, things have been rather quiet around here. That's because, for starters, there's been a change of plans as far as the Journalism class is concerned- we are no longer required to post daily, so The Deck of Many Things will be returning to it's regularly schedules programming, so to speak- that is to say, whatever I'm in the mood for whenever I feel like it. :-)

Second, I'm pleased to announce that I am now a Consulting Editor at RPGFan.com! I'm really excited, because I've been following this website for years and it marks my first employment by a publication. The staff has been very welcoming and I look forward to working with them.

Things have been going very well for me- and with new Mario Kart DLC in hand and Kingdom Hearts II.5 HD ReMix on the horizon, it feels like there's a lot to look forward to. Until next time, dear reader!


No comments:

Post a Comment